Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NO MORE TEEN.

i'm old because i've officially left the age group which ends with "teen". twenty seems so, senior? haha.

such a landmark year i reckon. my grandpa didnt get to see me through my teens. sigh. i miss him terribly. and i hate the fact that i'm finding it easier to hide it from my face now.

>.<

anyway! july13 started off with me being super tired! normally i would have stayed out till the wee hours in the morning of that sunday. maybe its the age.. but i reached home and slept before 130am! haha. i didnt wanna wake up after.

BUT. my bro and my cousin had to come and surprise me at 4am! hovering over my bed in the dark and making "hur hur" sounds. GOODNESS, i almost thought i was in the movie "strangers". but thanks love.

many other things happened before and after itself, but i'm too lazy to mention it. haha. whatever the case, a million gazillion thanks to all who made this birthday special in the smallest way possible! (:

and the gifts i've received are fantabulous. haha.

okay i'm gonna stop ranting now. i'm sleepy and its time to snooze.

goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home